When you sign your Intake form, Terms & Conditions, and Waiver & Release of liability, you agree to the following:
- I understand that my participation in yoga classes is intended for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation, range of motion and energy flow.
- If I experience pain or discomfort during class, I will immediately inform my instructor so I get advised on an adaptation to practice at my skill level. I will not hold my yoga instructor responsible for any physical or emotional pain that I experience during or after class, and I should see a physician, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment of which I become aware.
- I understand that the services offered by Shakti Yoga Center and its representatives are not a substitute for medical care and the staff is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- I agree to inform Shakti Yoga Center of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the studio or the instructor should I forget to do so.
- I have disclosed in writing all known medical conditions and injuries to this date, and I have answered all questions honestly.