3rd weekend of each month; February ~ October, 2018
- Fridays: 6pm – 9pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am – 6pm
- Sundays: 9am – 4pm
2.5 credit hrs for homework assignments
Total 22 credits per module
Our faculty have years of study with Yoga Masters, and teachings rooted in the Viniyoga lineage from Krisnamacarya (and his ancestor Nathamuni), and in the Himalayan Tantric Sri Vydia lineage by Parayoga.
Upon completing the training you will have the knowledge to build your own personal practice, deepen your understanding in Yoga and establish a profound foundation for spiritual growth in tradition. Additionally, you will have the tools to sequence and teach a safe class both in a private and group setting.
Graduates will be eligible to become 200hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teachers, once all courses and homework have been completed.
Option 1, Pay in full: $1600 + $100 registration fee. This option closes on January 30, 2018. This enrollment includes a free Gold membership to attend unlimited yoga classes from our regular schedule. The membership begins on the day we receive your deposit and last thru October 21, 2018.
Payment plan available: $500 deposit by Dec 15, 2017. Enroll now
Option 2, Pay as you go: $350, plus $50 registration fee per module. Early bird waives the registration fee and saves $50 off tuition for a total of $300. To get the early bird discount, payment in full must be received 20 days before day of program. Click on each module to sign up per individual module
- Module 1: Principles of Breath & Movement (Feb 16 ~ 18, 2018)
- Module 2: Yoga Philosophy of the Sutras, Sanskrit & Chanting (March 16 ~ 18, 2018)
- Module 3: Human Energy & Asana (April 20 ~ 22, 2018)
- Module 4: Foundations of Ayurveda Two dates to choose from: Jan 20~22, 2018 or May 18 ~ 20, 2018)
- Module 5: Breath Adaptation & Pranayama (June 15 ~ 17, 2018)
- Module 6: Yoga Philosophy of the Bhagavad Gita, Sanskrit & Chanting (July 20 ~ 22, 2018)
- Module 7: Sadhana ~ Creating a personal practice (August 17 ~ 19, 2018)
- Module 8: Restorative Yoga & Nidra (Sept 21~23, 2018)
- Module 9: The Art & Business of Teaching Yoga (Oct 19 ~ 21, 2018)