Led by Daniel Katsük
September 23 at 3 PM – 6:30 PM
- Full price $50. Save your seat. Register here
Join us for a one of a kind Intensive on letting go and starting over. We can put as many feathers in our wings as we would like to soar into the Heavens, but if we still have chains around our ankles, we are not going to get very far.
This work is designed for those who want to cut the cords of our past
patterns and programs that are keeping us grounded in anxiety, anger, depression and stagnancy. Together we will dig deep, spelunking the Soul and excavating the depths of our Being, so that we can have an actual experience of letting go. It is called a Warrior Path because it takes great courage to face the shadows within us, and all these techniques are potent individually, so you can only imagine what all of these together can do. Join us for a liberating class led by Daniel Katsük, who brings a child-like joy and creativity to helping facilitate a deeper connection with our bodies, mind and Spirit. Accompanied with live flutes, guitar, percussion, singing bowls and gong, this is a safe space to let go, be free, dance, sing and witness where we are at the core of our Being. Space is limited, so don’t miss out!
Bringing a joyful reverence for a science that is ancient and powerful, Daniel Katsük understands fully that to be truly flexible, laughter wins. A student of Shamanism, metaphysical philosophy, music performance and anime voice-acting for over 17 years, Daniel brings a fun and inviting energy to teaching that can help anyone feel comfortable in their own skin or Yoga pants. “My goal is to bring forth some of the most powerful techniques I have learned into one synthesized afternoon of emancipation. Sometimes we need a jolt, to hit the reset button, to open the feelers, and feel the rush of living and being alive. I hope you will join us for this class.” ~Daniel Katsük~
- Opening discussion on Letting go and starting over
- Group Inquiry is an art of sharing that makes it possible to objectively understand and penetrate the patterns and structures of perception and Being.
- Kundalini Kriya – Getting Distress Out of the Body: This kriya stimulates the bodies energy to move, releasing stagnant energy to heal the body. It is a tune up that relieves the body of built up stress and tension to get the body out of distress.
- OSHO’s Dynamic Meditation is a fast, intense and thorough way to break old, ingrained patterns in the bodymind that keep one imprisoned in the past, and to experience the freedom, the witnessing, silence and peace that are hidden behind these prison walls.
- Musical Meditation followed by an uplifting Kirtan Concert