A Kundalini & Kirtan intensive
March 24, 2018 from 3 PM to 7PM
- Early bird thru March 15, 2018 saves $10. Full price $60. Save your seat here!
The March equinox marks the moment the Sun crosses the celestial equator – the imaginary line in the sky above the Earth’s equator – from south to north and the beginning of Spring
Join us to celebrate Spring with this Master class that will mix Vichara (self reflection), setting new intentions to re-invent ourselves, Kundalini practice, live music, Kirtan and more. As added bonus we will have a special guest for a a friendly conversation on Ayurvedic teas and spices to enhance your wellbeing and support your Kundalini practices.
This work is designed for those who want to cut the cords of our past patterns and programs that are keeping us grounded in anxiety, anger, depression and stagnancy. Together we will dig deep, spelunking the Soul and excavating the depths of our Being, so that we can have an actual experience of letting go. It is called a Warrior Path because it takes great courage to face the shadows within us, and all these techniques are potent individually, so you can only imagine what all of these together can do. Join us for a liberating class led by Daniel Katsük, who brings a child-like joy and creativity to helping facilitate a deeper connection with our bodies, mind and Spirit. Accompanied with live flutes, guitar, percussion, singing bowls and gong, this is a safe space to let go, be free, dance, sing and witness where we are at the core of our Being. Space is limited, so don’t miss out!
- Brief presentation about Ayurvedic teas and spices that can enhance your vitality during spring and support your kundalini practice.
- Opening discussion on Letting go and starting over
- Group Inquiry is an art of sharing that makes it possible to objectively understand and penetrate the patterns and structures of perception and Being.
- Kundalini Kriya – Getting Distress Out of the Body: This kriya stimulates the bodies energy to move, releasing stagnant energy to heal the body. It is a tune up that relieves the body of built up stress and tension to get the body out of distress.
- OSHO’s Dynamic Meditation is a fast, intense and thorough way to break old, ingrained patterns in the bodymind that keep one imprisoned in the past, and to experience the freedom, the witnessing, silence and peace that are hidden behind these prison walls.
- Musical Meditation followed by an uplifting Kirtan Concert