A Kundalini & Kirtan intensive
January 6, 2018 from 3 PM to 7PM
- Full price $60. ~ Early bird only $50 thru Dec 15. Save your seat here!
Join us for a this Master class that will touch on letting go of baggage from 2017 and starting 2018 with joy. As added bonus we will include a friendly conversation on Ayurvedic principles of Dinacharya intended to support your Kundalini practices.
This work is designed for those who want to cut the cords of our past patterns and programs that are keeping us grounded in anxiety, anger, depression and stagnancy. Together we will dig deep, spelunking the Soul and excavating the depths of our Being, so that we can have an actual experience of letting go. It is called a Warrior Path because it takes great courage to face the shadows within us, and all these techniques are potent individually, so you can only imagine what all of these together can do. Join us for a liberating class led by Daniel Katsük, who brings a child-like joy and creativity to helping facilitate a deeper connection with our bodies, mind and Spirit. Accompanied with live flutes, guitar, percussion, singing bowls and gong, this is a safe space to let go, be free, dance, sing and witness where we are at the core of our Being. Space is limited, so don’t miss out!
- Brief introduction to Ayurveda and how to use spices and purification techniques to support your kundalini practice.
- Opening discussion on Letting go and starting over
- Group Inquiry is an art of sharing that makes it possible to objectively understand and penetrate the patterns and structures of perception and Being.
- Kundalini Kriya – Getting Distress Out of the Body: This kriya stimulates the bodies energy to move, releasing stagnant energy to heal the body. It is a tune up that relieves the body of built up stress and tension to get the body out of distress.
- OSHO’s Dynamic Meditation is a fast, intense and thorough way to break old, ingrained patterns in the bodymind that keep one imprisoned in the past, and to experience the freedom, the witnessing, silence and peace that are hidden behind these prison walls.
- Musical Meditation followed by an uplifting Kirtan Concert