This event is a 2-consecutive weekend intensive that will meet on October 6-8 & 13-15
Space is limited to 12 students. Sign up NOW!
“Ignite! ~ with Julie Reid” is a systematic, self-mastery workshop based on Rod Stryker’s The Four Desires: Living a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom that will guide you to:
– Uncover your soul’s deepest driving desire
– Sharpen & strengthen your intuition to make choices
– Identify your lifelong patterns that have been holding you back
– Attract the positive, supportive relationships you desire
– Break free from non-constructive behavior and change the momentum of your life
– Develop an action plan that propels you through life’s most challenging times
– Return to the faith, curiosity, passion and enthusiasm of your childhood
*Workshop includes lecture, gentle asana (postures), Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation), and meditation, but no prior yoga experience is required. It is first and foremost a self-mastery workshop which includes several self-reflection and journaling exercises.
Participation in the workshop also includes a manual and membership in a private training-specific Facebook group for community support and motivation before, during, and after the workshop.
**Highly recommended but not required: please purchase The Four Desires hardcover book separately at ParaYoga.com
$275 Early Bird rate (paid in full 30 days prior)
$299 regular rate
$250 special discount rate for anyone who has previously taken The Four Desires with Rod Stryker. Please e-mail ShaktiGarland@gmail.com to sign up
About Julie: Julie is currently one of less than twenty one officially certified Four Desires Trainers in the world, as well as an officially certified ParaYoga teacher and 500 RYT, and has been practicing yoga and meditation since 2009, studying primarily since 2011 under Yogarupa Rod Stryker. She has benefitted immensely from her own work within the deeply transformational The Four Desires process, and is beyond humbled to have been chosen and trained by Rod personally, as one of the very first participants in his new The Four Desires Trainer certification program.