- Part I:
- Friday June 9th, 6pm~9pm,
- Sat June 10th, 9am – 6pm
- Sunday June 11, 9am – 4pm
- Part II July 15, 9am ~ 12pm
- Required reading: The 4 Desires by Rod Stryker, Text & Workbook
- “attendance to the Part II session is recommended and included in the registration investment paid, but is not required.”
Empowering You to Live from the Fire of Your Soul!
“The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” ~ Charles Du Bois
Ignite! with Julie Reid is a systematic, self-mastery workshop based on Rod Stryker’s The Four Desires: Living a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom that will guide you to:
- Uncover your soul’s deepest driving desire and life’s purpose
- Learn accessible self-inquiry methodologies for gaining greater self-awareness
- Sharpen & strengthen your intuition to make choices that lead to your best life
- Identify your lifelong patterns that have been holding you back
- Attract the positive, supportive relationships you desire
- Break free from non-constructive behavior and change the momentum of your life
- Develop an action plan that propels you through life’s most challenging times
- Strengthen your resolve and actually achieve your goals and aspirations
- Learn how to serve the greater good by loving, giving to, and serving yourself first
- Return to the faith, curiosity, passion and enthusiasm of your childhood
- Nourish your soul…nourish the world
Workshop includes lecture, gentle asana (postures), Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation), and meditation, but no prior yoga experience is required. It is first and foremost a self-mastery workshop which includes several self-reflection and journaling exercises. Participation in the workshop also includes a manual and membership in a secret, training-specific Facebook group page for ongoing community, support and motivation before, during, and after the workshop.
*Part II (July 15) will serve as a follow-up/check-in session for the 40-day assignment that will be given at the end of Part I, as well as including additional work with the Four Desires process. To receive the most benefit from this workshop, attendance to Part II is highly recommended and included in the workshop registration, but not required in order to participate in Part I only.
**Highly recommended but not required: please purchase The Four Desires hardcover book separately at True Nature and read the Introduction + Parts I-III prior to the first session.
- 275 EARLY BIRD – paid in full 30 days prior (paid by May 9th)
- $299 after May 9th
- $250 special discounted price for anyone who has previously taken The Four Desires training with Yogarupa Rod Stryker. ****Please call Shakti Yoga Center for this special registration discount 469-223.6673.