Dates April 20~22, 2018
Price for this module is $350 + $50 registration fee. Early bird $300 [waives registration fee and saves $50 off tuition], EB deadline March 30, 2018. Sign up here
Limited space to 16 participants.
There is literature on the ancient Indian system of yoga regarding its positive effects on various physiological systems. Learn how to create a yoga practice with intentional desired energetic effects to improve your wellness and present awareness.
This training is ideal for new and experienced yoga teachers as well as mind-body fitness professionals, body workers, nurses, and physical and occupational therapists, social workers, mental health professionals of all kinds, life coaches. Interested yoga practitioners with a desire to learn more about refining your Yoga practice are also welcome
This module fulfills Yoga Alliance requirements for 22 CEU’s. It is also a core component of our 200 HR YTT.
- Fridays: 6pm – 9pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am – 6pm
- Sundays: 9am – 4pm
- 2.5 credit hrs for homework assignments
What you can expect:
- Understanding categories of Asana and their energetic effect
- Backbends, Laterals & Brmhana Energy
- Forward bends, Twists & Langhana Energy
- Inversions, Axial Extensions & Samana Energy
- Leg & Arm Balances & Drishti
- Anatomy: Upper body, Lower Body, Hip, Shoulder girdle and the Foot
- Designing a Brmhana sequence
- Designing a Langhana sequence
- Designing a Samana sequence
- Designing a Drishti / Sthira sequence
- Required books: