Enrollment is open NOW! First session begins on the weekend of January 29, 2021.
We have limited space available in our yoga teacher training program to ensure a quality learning environment. The format is designed so our students receive plenty of personal feedback thru 1:1 mentorship during the 10 months of the program.
200HR: A 10-month program focused on developing a personal practice and fulfilling the requirements to become a Yoga Teacher eligible to register with Yoga Alliance 200HR RYT.
300HR: In this mentorship style program the 200HR graduates will apply the concepts learned in sequencing asana, pranayama and meditation. Each student will have the opportunity to teach group yoga classes at Shakti Yoga Center followed by feedback from their mentor. Learn more details of the full scope of the 300HR certification here
In our yoga teacher training program, each module will be taught in a monthly immersion weekend beginning January 29th thru October 31st, 2021. *See below for specific dates .
- Fridays: 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: AM session 8.30am~ 12.30pm; Break 12:30~2pm;
PM session 2pm ~ 5.30pm
- 3 hr credit for home study assignments
- Total 20 credit hours per module
THE SYLLABUS IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING MODULES (All dates are 2021)
- Introduction to Yoga and Sanskrit immersion taught by The American Sanskrit Institute ✤Jan 29 ~ 31 ✤
- Principles of breath & movement and introduction to teaching methodology ✤ Feb 26 ~ 28 ✤
- Intensive study of asana (postures) part 1 ✤ Mar 26 ~ 28 ✤
- Intensive study of asana (postures) part 2 ✤ April 23 ~ 25 ✤
- Study of Vinyasa Krama – Principles of sequencing ✤ May 28 ~ 30 ✤
- Principles of observation – Asana adaptation ✤ June 25 ~ 27 ✤
- Foundations of Ayurveda and principles of energetics ✤ July 23 ~ 25 ✤
- Introduction to breath adaptation, pranayama and meditation ✤ Aug 27 ~ 29 ✤
- Yoga Philosophy, ethics and business of yoga ✤ Sep 17 ~ 19 ✤
- Practicum Yoga teaching & 200HR graduation ✤ Oct 29 ~ 31 ✤
- Study of Yoga anatomy on Friday evening session from January thru September.
Investment for the full 200HR is $3,600 USD, with several options for savings and payment plans. Details below:
IN FULL PAYMENT OPTIONS. ENROLL HERE
- Option 1, Pay only $2,400 and save $1,200. Best price! Take advantage of this significant discount by enrolling as soon as possible. Discount ends on August 31st, 2020.
- Option 2, Pay only $3,000 and save $600 If you missed the previous deadline, you can still save $600 if you pay in full no later than November 29, 2020.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Option 1a, early bird price $2,600 with 6-month payment plan and save $1,000. Secure your spot by by paying your deposit of $250 no later than May 30th, 2020. The balance of $2,350 will be paid in 6 monthly installments of $392.00.
- Option 2a, late bird price of $3,000 with payment plan and save $600. Students enrolling between June 1st and September 30th, are also eligible for a payment plan by depositing $500. The remaining balance will be paid in monthly installments. All participants using this option must be paid in full by November 29th, 2020.
- Option 3a, Regular price of $3,600 with 18 monthly payments of $199. This option is ideal for those who need extra support to cover the tuition. The last day to enroll under this option is May 15, 2020. All participants must be paid in full by October 15, 2021 in order to be eligible to graduate and become a yoga instructor.
** To set up your payment plan please contact Patricia Alonso at (469) 223.6673
YOUR BONUS GIFTS ARE
★ Participants are eligible for a 50% discount off their membership at Shakti Yoga Center to support a continuous practice with unlimited classes until the program begins. This discount starts on the day we receive your payment and ends on January 28, 2021. This is a $39.50 savings per month. Hurry up! The sooner you register, the more you save.
★ At the time of registration we are providing free of charge the 3 required text books for the training. A $50 savings.
★ Additionally, all the students attending the 200HR yoga teacher training are eligible to attend unlimited classes at Shakti Yoga Center completely free from January 29, 2021 and thru graduation day October 31, 2021. This is an $800 savings!!!
BONUS GIFTS UP TO $1,250 VALUE!!! (Based on the date of your enrollment)
- Additional option to pay as you go at $400 per module. Each weekend immersion will have an early bird price of $350 if paid in full 30 days before it begins. The modules can be taken as a stand alone option and are an excellent opportunity for any yoga teacher to fulfill their continuing education requirements. Additionally, each module is registered with Yoga Alliance and the faculty is YACEP registered, too.
***35% discount for graduates of our previous 200HR trainings who wish to attend any of the modules as continuing education or simply as a refresher.
Laura and Patricia have a combined 40 year experience practicing and studying yoga. They both completed 500HR of intensive yoga studies under the tutelage of Gary Kraftsow, founder of the America Viniyoga Institute. Our training comes from the knowledge passed down from Nathamuni’s lineage to Sri T. Krishnamacharya; from Krishnamacharya to Desikachar; and from Desikachar to Gary Kraftsow.
Krishnamacarya was an Indian yoga teacher, Ayurvedic healer and Scholar. Often referred to as “the father of modern yoga, and he is is widely regarded as one of the most influential yoga teachers of the 20th century. Krishnamacharya passed this knowledge directly to his many students including his son Desikachar. Desikachar later became Gary Kraftsow’s teacher sharing this lineage with him. Both Laura and Patricia have been initiated in this sacred lineage by Gary.
We feel honored to be able to pass down undiluted information from our teacher to our students. We provide a solid foundation in our Registered Yoga Alliance School to begin the deep study of the yoga tradition.