2019 In Depth Yoga Studies & Teacher Training Certification
Limited to 12 participants. We meet most 3rd weekends of each month, (except Feb & April). Beginning Feb 22 thru October 20, 2019:
- Fridays: Lecture: 6pm – 9pm
- Saturdays: Yoga practice: 8.30am ~ 9.45am; Lecture: 11.15am ~ 2:30pm & 3pm ~ 7pm
- Sundays: Review: 9am ~ 10am; Yoga practice: 10am ~ 11.30am; Lecture: 1pm~ 4pm
- 5 credit hrs for homework assignments
- Total 22 credit hours per module
Investment: Enroll HERE
Best Option: Pay in full $1800 registration fee. This option closes on January 30, 2019.
Option 2: Payment plan: $500 deposit by Dec 15, 2018 and 3 payments of $600 each due by Feb 15, May 15 & Aug 15 2019.
Participants enrolled in Options 1 & 2 are eligible to get 50% discount in any membership of choice. The discount begins on the day we receive your deposi/paymentt and last thru October 20, 2019 (Graduation day).
Option 3, Pay as you go: $400 per module. Early bird $325 if paid 30 days before module begins. Click on each module to sign up per individual workshops.
50% discount for graduates of our previous 200HR training: this applies to both repeating the whole 200HRS or attending individual modules as Credits for Continuing Education.
- Module 1: Principles of Breath & Movement (Feb 22 ~ 24, 2019)
- Module 2: Energetics of Asana (March 15 ~ 17, 2019)
- Module 3: Foundations of Ayurveda (April 12 ~ 14, 2019)
- Module 4: Introduction to Yoga Philosophy & Sanskrit (May 17 ~ 19, 2019)
- Module 5: Yoga Anatomy & Principles of Alignment (June 14 ~ 16, 2019)
- Module 6: Breath Adaptation & Pranayama (July 19 ~ 21, 2019)
- Module 7: Sadhana ~ Personal Practice & Life Purpose (August 16 ~ 18, 2019)
- Module 8: Restorative Yoga & Nidra (Sept 20~22, 2019)
- Module 9: The Art & Business of Teaching Yoga (Oct 18 ~ 20, 2019)
The faculty has more than combined 30 years of study with Yoga Masters, and teachings rooted in the Viniyoga lineage from Krisnamacarya (and his ancestor Nathamuni), and in the Himalayan Tantric Sri Vydia lineage by Parayoga.
Upon completing the training you will have the knowledge to build your own personal practice, deepen your understanding in Yoga and establish a profound foundation for spiritual growth in tradition. Additionally, you will have the tools to sequence and teach a safe class both in a private and group settings.
Graduates will be eligible to become 200HR Yoga Alliance Certified Teachers, once all courses and homework have been completed.