In Depth Yoga Studies & 300HR Teacher Training Certification
Limited to 12 participants. 9-month program focused on developing a personal practice and teach group classes
Next training begins in 2020. Dates to be announced in the near future
- Module 1: Principles of Breath & Movement
- Module 2: Sequencing Breath Centered Asana
- Module 3: Energetic Paradigm in Asana thru Breath Adaptation
- Module 4: Breath Adaptation & Fundamentals of Pranayama
- Module 5: Foundations of Ayurveda
- Module 6: Yoga Philosophy: Yoga Sutras & Sanskrit
- Module 7: Yoga Anatomy & Principles of Alignment
- Module 8: Sadhana ~ Developing a personal Practice
- Module 9: The Art & Business of Teaching Yoga
The faculty has more than combined 30 years of study with Yoga Masters, and teachings rooted in the Viniyoga lineage from Krisnamacarya (and his ancestor Nathamuni), and in the Himalayan Tantric Sri Vydia lineage by Parayoga.
Upon completing the training you will have the knowledge to build your own personal practice, deepen your understanding in Yoga and establish a profound foundation for spiritual growth in tradition. Additionally, you will have the tools to sequence and teach a safe class both in a private and group settings.
Graduates will be eligible to become 300HR Yoga Alliance Certified Teachers, once all courses and homework have been completed.